Friday, December 7, 2018
Before final exams, let’s celebrate our community Christmas party & honor Fr. Jack on his retirement…
A main dish of ham will be provided and we welcome pot-luck side dishes of appetizers, salad, desserts, fruit, cheese, dips, and healthy plant-based dishes. We will have punch and we welcome offerings of wine and bubbly.
There will be a photo booth to capture the wonderful community memories!
You are also invited to help decorate Newman’s Christmas tree on Saturday, December 1st from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm
RSVP DEADLINE: SUNDAY, DECEMBER 2, 2018
- Telephone message at 808-988-6222, extension 0 with the following information:
- Name (first and last)
- Contact information: email and telephone
- Total # of CHILDREN attending under the age of 12 years old
- Total # of others (everyone over the age of 12 years old)
- What you will bring for the pot-luck
if you choose to give Fr. Jack a retirement gift (not tax deductible), a basket will be in front of his office