Call or speak with Fr. Alfred Guerrero at least one month before the date desired for the baptism.
Parents wishing to have their child baptized are asked to do the following:
- Meet with Fr. Alfred Guerrero for an initial discussion and to set a date and time.
- Select godparents for your child. There should be at least one godparent. Godparent(s) must be practicing Catholics.
- After meeting with Fr. Alfred, submit to Newman Center:
- Completed baptism registration form,
- Completed confirmation sponsor form.
- Submit a copy of the child’s birth certificate.
FIRST COMMUNION | CONFIRMATION
Programs for teens and adults, please contact the parish office.
- Form for confirmation sponsors.
By appointment. Please contact Fr. Alfred Guerrero to set a date and time.
Reconciliation service for parish during Lent & Advent. See bulletins then for more specification.
Couples need to contact Fr. Alfred Guerrero at least 8 months before the desired date of the ceremony.
ANOINTING OF THE SICK
Offered to anyone who is seriously ill; one does not need to be in danger of death. Contact Fr. Alfred Guerrero for anointing.
Please contact Fr. Alfred Guerrero. We will work with you to make arrangements for services and care for your needs.