Call or speak with Fr. Jack Ryan at least one month before the date desired for the baptism.
Parents wishing to have their child baptized are asked to do the following:
- Meet with Fr. Jack or Pastoral Administrator.
- Complete a baptism registration form (Click here to download form).
- Submit a copy of the child’s birth certificate.
- Select godparents for your child. There should be at least one godparent. Godparents must be practicing Catholics.
- Parents and godparents to review materials for baptism preparation:
FIRST COMMUNION | CONFIRMATION
Programs for teens and adults, please contact Director of Religious Education, Anna Viggiano.
By appointment. Please contact Fr. Jack Ryan to set a date and time.
Reconciliation service for parish during Lent & Advent. See bulletins then for more specification.
Couples need to contact Fr. Jack Ryan at least 8 months before the desired date of the ceremony.
ANNOINTING OF THE SICK
Offered to anyone who is seriously ill; one does not need to be in danger of death. Contact Fr. Jack Ryan for anointing.
Please contact Fr. Jack Ryan. We will work with you to make arrangements for services and care for your needs.